Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

1926 – 1950 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 77  78  79 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• 1 Desember 2021

Your first word in JK forum. 😂😂

NATHAN697 tulis:

Eh?

• NATHAN697

1 Desember 2021

SAURIA580 tulis:

Your first word in JK forum. 😂😂

NGL, she has been nagging me to join the forum discussions for weeks despite my reluctance.

• 1 Desember 2021

Welcome to Forum then! 😊

NATHAN697 tulis:

NGL, she has been nagging me to join the forum discussions for weeks despite my reluctance.

• FAJAR882

25 Februari 2022

🤔 What happened to this lounge? Nobody wants to use it anymore?

cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1313/2965/products/chillout-lounge-quotes-words-wall-stickers-vinyl-lettering-art-decals-laographics.jpg

• CHRISTINE332

25 Februari 2022

Iam coming, miss you brotha, miss your joke and also your kindness✌

FAJAR882 tulis:

🤔 What happened to this lounge? Nobody wants to use it anymore?

cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1313/2965/products/chillout-lounge-quotes-words-wall-stickers-vinyl-lettering-art-decals-laographics.jpg

• FAJAR882

25 Februari 2022

CHRISTINE332 tulis:

Iam coming, miss you brotha, miss your joke and also your kindness✌

Hahaha.. 😆

Are you sure? 🙂 How do you know that I'm a (good) joker, and having that sort of kindness? 🙃

• TILLIE769

25 Februari 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Both.  

Excellent answer. 👏👏👍

• FAJAR882

25 Februari 2022

THOMAS373 tulis:

We are in globalism now, we have to be able speaking english in any occassions. It wll help us anyway. Let's make our english better here.

CMIIW, I'm still learning too :-D

Alright. So, acording to this thread Starter (TS), Mr. THOMAS373, the purpose of this thread was mainly to practise our English.

Some people say, that practising and learning a language, is best done by doing a game. So, why don't we start to do it.

Let's play a simple riddle, shall we? 🙂

Here's my riddle..

It's said that everybody likes music. And everyone has his/her own favourite songs, singers, or bands.

What kind of band never plays music?

Anyone wants to try to give answer? 😀

• TILLIE769

25 Februari 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

To give you an easy example, once you meet your soumate, you fall in love each other,  a deeper level of communication is then buiilt within you.. an intensive interaction involved,  As the feeling gets more and more connected, your verbal language follows.

Yes, a deeper intimacy will certainly help your language. :up::up:

I miss him, when will I see him again? When I can only look into his eyes and he understands perfectly. 🥰

• INNE351

25 Februari 2022

FAJAR882 tulis:

Alright. So, acording to this thread Starter (TS), Mr. THOMAS373, the purpose of this thread was mainly to practise our English.

Some people say, that practising and learning a language, is best done by doing a game. So, why don't we start to do it.

Let's play a simple riddle, shall we? 🙂

Here's my riddle..

It's said that everybody likes music. And everyone has his/her own favourite songs, singers, or bands.

What kind of band never plays music?

Anyone wants to try to give answer? 😀

Rubber band 😉

• FAJAR882

25 Februari 2022

INNE351 tulis:

Rubber band 😉

Wow, that was quick. 😬 It's too simple, isn't it?

• CHRISTINE332

25 Februari 2022

Yap, trying to reburn this thread is also one of your kindness.

Then, the way how you answering many people's comment patiently also make me appreciate it.

FAJAR882 tulis:

Hahaha.. 😆

Are you sure? 🙂 How do you know that I'm a (good) joker, and having that sort of kindness? 🙃

• CHRISTINE332

25 Februari 2022

Nate, miss you so much, I wish I could visit you in Chicago in future. Best wishes for you and your gf. ✨

NATHAN697 tulis:

• FAJAR882

25 Februari 2022

CHRISTINE332 tulis:

Yap, trying to reburn this thread is also one of your kindness.

Then, the way how you answering many people's comment patiently also make me appreciate it.

Oh, that's very nice of you. Such a compliment that can make someone fly up in the sky. 🤪 ahaha.. 😂

But, I appreciate it, though. Thanks. You are very kind also. 🥲

Hey, why don't you join us in this riddle game? I'll post my next riddle after this. Unless, you have one, please.. Ask us a riddle. 🙂

• FAJAR882

25 Februari 2022

Well, alright.. my next riddle question will be.. this:

What can travel all around the world without leaving its corner?

Anyone? 😎

• 25 Februari 2022

Brother @FAJAR882

A Globe, a duplicate's ball of the earth may be, cause it can only rotating on its axis.

• FAJAR882

25 Februari 2022

VEKA741 tulis:

Brother @FAJAR882

A Globe, a duplicate's ball of the earth may be, cause it can only rotating on its axis.

That's a very interesting and smart answer you've given above, brother @VEKA741. Too bad, it is not the correct one. But thanks for participating. 😄

As the matter of fact, this thing I'm asking in this riddle, can litterally travel around the world. (But, without leaving its very corner.)

Wanna try again? 🙂👍 Please..

• INNE351

26 Februari 2022

FAJAR882 tulis:

That's a very interesting and smart answer you've given above, brother @VEKA741. Too bad, it is not the correct one. But thanks for participating. 😄

As the matter of fact, this thing I'm asking in this riddle, can litterally travel around the world. (But, without leaving its very corner.)

Wanna try again? 🙂👍 Please..

A very good morning fellow 'virtual' Friends 😉

A globe has no corners

It has corners

It can literally travel around the word

The answer is a stamp

i.colnect.net/f/4111/548/Snoopy_Woodstock_Letter.jpg

26 Februari 2022 diubah oleh INNE351

• FAJAR882

26 Februari 2022

INNE351 tulis:

A very good morning fellow 'virtual' Friends 😉

A globe has no corners

It has corners

It can literally travel around the word

The answer is a stamp i.colnect.net/f/4111/548/Snoop ... tock_Letter.jpg

Alright. You got it. 👍 Right.

• FAJAR882

26 Februari 2022

Next..

What runs, but never walks. Murmurs, but never talks. Has a bed, but never sleeps. Has a mouth, but never eats. And has Banks, even though never has money?

Anyone? 😎

• INNE351

26 Februari 2022

FAJAR882 tulis:

Next..

What runs, but never walks. Murmurs, but never talks. Has a bed, but never sleeps. Has a mouth, but never eats. And has Banks, even though never has money?

Anyone? 😎

The main point is has banks never has money

The answer is River

A river bank is the land along the edge of river 😉

A river bed is the ground which a river flows over

26 Februari 2022 diubah oleh INNE351

• FAJAR882

26 Februari 2022

INNE351 tulis:

The main point is has banks never has money

The answer is River

A river bank is the land along the edge of river 😉

A river bed is the ground which a river flows over

And a river mouth is where a river flows into a larger body of water, such as another river, a lake/reservoir, a bay/gulf, a sea, or an ocean.

Ok, cool. 👍 You gave the correct answer again.

How did you know it so quickly, btw? Did you google it? 🤔 It's suspicious

• FAJAR882

26 Februari 2022

Ok, I'll give you all a little harder question now.. 😎

You all know owl, right? In bahasa Indonesia, it has a name that literally means "ghost bird" in English.

What kind of owl that won't scare you at all, but will make you very happy if you have it?

🙂

• 26 Februari 2022

I know must be Beef owl ?

FAJAR882 tulis:

Ok, I'll give you all a little harder question now.. 😎

You all know owl, right? In bahasa Indonesia, it has a name that literally means "ghost bird" in English.

What kind of owl that won't scare you at all, but will make you very happy if you have it?

🙂

• CHRISTINE332

26 Februari 2022

Yeahh,

Don't you know that the people enter this thread are those the brilliant ones? 😂✌

FAJAR882 tulis:

And a river mouth is where a river flows into a larger body of water, such as another river, a lake/reservoir, a bay/gulf, a sea, or an ocean.

Ok, cool. 👍 You gave the correct answer again.

How did you know it so quickly, btw? Did you google it? 🤔 It's suspicious

26 Februari 2022 diubah oleh CHRISTINE332

1926 – 1950 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 77  78  79 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan